Sunday, February 27, 2011

GROW

I have created this cute little card for a LOT of challenges! Here we go:

CASE study #28
One Stop Craft Challenge #120-Spring Flowers
Stamptacular Sunday #100-You've been Framed!
Stamp Something-Something with Flowers
Oldie but a Goodie #13-Spring is in the Air
Friday Sketchers #143

For the CASE study challenge, you are supposed to take inspiration for a card that they post on their blog. I took inspiration for the way she cut out the little girl. I used Pure Innocence for My Favorite Things. I have had this stamp for a couple of years. I bought it at a little craft shop that I go to about once or twice a year, I meet my sister and we have a fun time shopping for crafts! The papers are Graphic 45. The saying is a Bingo card by Jenni Bowlin. I had the little silver frame that I cut down and I made a little scene using sky paper. I colored the little girl and the flowers with Copic markers. I cut the butterflies using Spellbinders and the Cuttlebug and added pearls. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. such a sweet card, great idea with the flowers, thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card like the previous one are all beautiful I like the way you have framed the image added the flower detail & mini scrapped it, thankd for playing along at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is darlng. Especialy love that she is ready to Spring too. Love her little flowers all in a row.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little card, really cute and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining in at Oldie But Goodie this week
    Hugs Laurie x

    PS
    I LOVE your blog its FABBY xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and I love how you accented both the butterflies and the flowers with pearls...they're my fave! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, caaaauuuute! Love those little flowers that you added. So glad you joined us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, love the sweet image
    Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Card
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this time and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! Love the butterflies and flowers!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete