Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Journey is the Reward

I have created another card on this rainy, cold day in Indiana. I have created this card for 2 challenges.

Case Study #29
Basic Grey #39-Wings
Here is the beautiful card by Julee Tilman for inspiration at the Case Study Challenge blog.

Here is my take on this card.
The paper that I have used are Making Memories and Basic Grey-Orange Cream. I cut the labels and the peacock with the Cuttlebug using Spellbinder folders. The saying and flowers on the fan are rubons by Creative Imaginations. I added a button to the middle of the fan. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, I like! The fan is pretty and all the details you have added are great. Pretty papers too. I like the bird, hadn't seen it before!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love your take on the inspiration great colours you have chosen the saying is perfect and the bird WOW love it. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I love the fan, very peacock like.
    Thank you for joining in the Basic Grey Challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Julia this is so very beautiful the design is a delight to see the Peacock, papers and colours work so well together I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job on the challenge. Great colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! A fabulous fan and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete