Saturday, March 12, 2011

May your troubles be less...

I love Irish Blessings. This is the only stamp that I have with an Irish Blessing on it and I need to get some more! I have created this card for 5 challenges

Just Us Girls #75  -use the Acrylic Smash Technique
ABC Challenge-P is for Pearls
Case Study #30
Stamp Something-Something Cream and Green
Allsorts #94-Luck O the Irish

Here is the card for inspiration by Julee Tilman.

Here is my card.



I tried a new technique called the Acrylic Smash Technique. You can read about how to do it here. The stamp is My Sentiments Exactly. The paper is Basic Grey. The border punch is Martha Stewart. I added a ribbon, pearls and shamrocks. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely technique on this - great Irish blessing (I have that same stamp!) love the pearls and shamrocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sentiment Julia and gorgeous card.
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top of the morni' to ya, Julia. Beautiful.....wearing of the green. Lovely card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Julia these are two beautiful cards the colours and designs look super I really do love that green one
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so lovely!The pearls give your card such an elegant touch.The green bow is just so pretty.Thanks for playing with us at ABC CHALLENGE,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YeowZA! This is WONDERFUL! I'm a sucker for the shamrock, to begin with... But your LOVELY combination, RIGHT HERE! Oh, my! It's just FABULOUS! {Note to self: must get THAT stamp!} I love your application of the JUGS technique challenge... Truly, and exquisite piece of card craft! THANKS for sharing your talent with JUST US GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, the sentiment is fabulous, love the style of it

    thanks so much for joining in with my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Especially love the bling and the shamrock! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pearls are absolutely lovely! What a great take on the challenge! I'm so glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete