Sunday, July 17, 2011

a bright thank you card

It is almost the end of another weekend, they go by so quickly! I had time to make another card for a few of my favorite challenges.
CASE Study #48 and here is the card for inspiration.
Here is my card.

I am also entering it in The Play Date Cafe #90-Fuschia, Eggplant and Creamsicle and Papertake Weekly -Hot, Hot, Hot  using bright colors.
The stamps are StampinUp. I embossed the saying with white embossing powder. I paperpieced the flowers and added glitter to the middle. I added an orange sheer bow. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Totally cute! Love your bright colours and beautiful big orange bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia

    Bright and beautiful colour combination here!!

    Your finished card is stunning .. .. I love it!

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, bold colors, Julia! Love those flowers and the big puffy bow...delish! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colors and design. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have stayed true to the layout but added in all those gorgeous bright colours- a stunning card!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I just love how you cased that card--and how you made it your own!! LOVE the bright colors--and that ribbon of course! I LOVE it:) Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the PDCC and joining in the fun!!

    ReplyDelete