Friday, August 5, 2011

CASE Study Blog Hop Card

One of my favorite challenge blogs is having a blog hop to celebrate their one year anniversary. You are supposed to pick a card from the Case Study Challenge Blog Design Team and CASE it. I have picked this beautiful card by Iwona Palamountain.
I love the colors and the flowers hanging down. Here is my card:
I decided to use patterned papers by Tim Holtz instead of the white. The flower is StampinUp colored with Copic markers. The Saying is Verve and I added 3 gems. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely rose, and you just have to love that sentiment.....Very simple, very pretty.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Julia that rose looks superb so do those lush papers, I love it.,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CASE Julia...I love the flower stamp you used and that beautiful Verve sentiment! Thanks for joining our celebration at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, the rose is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm flattered that you picked my card to CASE, and you did a fabulous job!I love those roses! Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

    ReplyDelete