Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hello from the heart

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Kind of hot here. I cleaned out my refridgerator and put up some corn today, exciting stuff. I created this card last night, just getting around to posting it!
Play Date Cafe #95-Bubblegum, Leaf Green, Navy
CASE Study #53-Case Chupa!
For the CASE Study Challenge, the founder Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) wants us to CASE one of her cards. She creates beautiful cards. I loved this one. I love trees and birds and I love the distressing that she used.



Here is mine:

The paper is Basic Grey and Collage Press. The stamps are Gel-A-Tins, StampinUp, Hero Arts and Stampabilities. I added staples and buttons. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely! Great tree stamp. Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the staples and the inky grunge! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, great case. Pretty colors, and I haven't used staples in ages.....funny how yu forget those things!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card and compliment to Iwona! Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Love the stitching and the staples and great play on the colors! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love your version! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete