Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Signature Style

At the CASE Study Challenge they want to see your signature style. This was hard for me because I like to try a lot of new techniques, styles... I think your signature style is probably what you like to create. I use a lot of animals, fairies, flowers, nature on my cards because I like them! I love using different patterned papers and adding embellishments but not too much! I also enjoy using different color combinations which is why I like the Play Date Cafe Challenge. Here is my card.
CASE Study #54-Use your signature style
Play Date Cafe #96-mint green, coral and ivory
Flutterby Wednesday #168-fairy, butterfly or angel
Oldie but a Goodie #26-Sparkle-I have had this stamp about 8 months
Papertake Weekly-Die Cuts
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #118

The stamp is Stampin Bella colored with Copic marker. The saying is Hero Arts. The papers are Creative Imaginations, Lily Bee and Paper Pizazz.I distressed the edges by sponging Sahara Sand on them. You can't tell that well by the picture but I added glitter to the flowers and fairy wings. I added a butterfly die cut, ribbon, flower,punched leaves and bling. Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. This would be tough for me too, like so many things and techniques! Pretty card and colors and papers.....yep, that's you!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the ribbon you used. Your colors are so pretty together too.
    Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. See you again soon.
    ~Renee
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the dp. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon as I can't wait to see your next creation.
    ~Hugs,
    Valerie M
    Priscillastyes Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card...love her oversized bouquet of flowers!!! FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Julia! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you enjoy us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cutie and such pretty colours
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Julia - love the colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card and sweet, sweet image. The flower really pops beautifully against your dp and that ribbon is totally gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, great color combo, and love all the little extras on here. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card I love the flower ribbon and super colouring skills you have

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this challenge and good luck

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so tricky knowing what your signature style is, isn't it. I go from cute to elegant and back again, all in one day! Love your little card, the image is so sweet and that rosy ribbon is really pretty too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us this week over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! That clear butterly is absolutely calling my name! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete