Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cornucopia

I have been busy and haven't posted much lately. This morning I watched the 911  tribute on TV and it was pretty emotional and kind of drained me all day. God be with the familys of the fallen on that day and God Bless America! Here is a card that kind of fits with the day. I have created it for  a few challenges.

Stamp Something-Anything goes
Play Date Cafe #98-teal, navy and mustard
CASE Study #56
and here is the card for inspiration
Here is my card:

The stamp is Stampabilities colores with Copic markers. The papers are Basic Grey- Out of Print and
Sasafrass Lass. I used the Nesties Label die for the frame. I added a sheer ribbon, flower punch and a blue and cream ribbon thing that I found at a yard sale. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Julia I am still watching the documentaries on 9/11 and yes it is very emotional. I adore both your cards they are such wonderful colours and designs superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Julia...that organza bow is so elegant and the colors are perfect! Awesome take on Julie's card! Glad to have you playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe and CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colours and the big bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, fabulous bow! thanks for joining us at CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, coloring is perfect, and the blue and cream thingy is great! I know, we sat and had coffee and watched some of the tributes and tears were rolling down both our cheeks.
    So much sadness.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    printed mouse mats

    ReplyDelete
  7. the coloring is not so attractive but i like the design. thanks for shearing i really appreciate your work.

    Plastic business cards 
    Plastic Card printing

    ReplyDelete