Saturday, September 17, 2011

a sympathy card using Kraft paper

How's it going? It was a beautiful Saturday here. Had time to make a card today. I am entering this in the CASE Study #57. Here is the card for inspiration.
Here is my card.

The stamp is Country Stream by A Stamp in the Hand, Co. I embossed it with black embossing powder. The swirls are Stampendous and the birds are Verve, also embossed with black. The saying is a rub that I put on pop dots and I added a ribbon from my stash. I am also entering into The Kraft Journal- Use a Sketch and Papertake Weekly-Things with Wings. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. very pretty scene and I luv the flourish at the bottom....have a great weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping on this card is goregous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julia this is fantastic that image is awesome so is the design and very beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kraft, don't use it often enough! This is beautiful, and Sympathy cards can be hard to come up with.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous stamp! Great job on casing that card. ;-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Julia; very elegant. Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card ... love the design and kraft paper is a fave of mine .. super duper awesome .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! That image is gorgeous done with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! I agree that image is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete