Saturday, July 21, 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge #197 DT Card-Olympics/Sports

It is time for another One Stop Craft Challenge! This week we want to see your projects using a Sports theme or Olympics in honor the the Summer Olympics starting in London! We are sponsored by A Day For Daisies. They will donate a prize to the winner! They generously gave the Design Team a digital image to use. I chose this cute digital image called Little League.  Here is my card:
I colored this cute digital image with Copic Markers. The papers are Lily Bee Designs. The saying is Tim Holtz. I cut out the saying using Spellbinders and the Cuttlebug. I added sparkly stars. Go to The One Stop Craft Challenge  and check out the other awesome projects made by my fellow design team members. I am also entering it into the following challenges: Saturday Challenge #195-Olympic or Sporty.CASE Challenge #100-used the colors of this card. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. great creation, Lovely colours
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, love the colours and the layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation great colours, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested and have not already joined in the celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, how ya doing? Love your little guy with the mitt and the ball. Cute card, love to watch the olympics.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card!! The colors are fabulous and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card for the little guy!! Thank you for playing along with the CASE Study gals this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable, Julia...love the colors and that darling image! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. [Download] $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me get it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from stocks & forex to internet systems and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Grab It TODAY!!!

    ReplyDelete