Sunday, July 5, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #64 and Stamp Something-Christmas in July


I made this card for 2 challenges. A new one for me is Flutter By Wednesday where you have to use something with wings on your card and the Stamp Something challenge this week is Christmas in July. I used a stamp from Faerie Song Art Stamps and the saying is from StampinUp. I used gold rubon for the fairies garment and I put dazzling diamonds on the wings and the star. The paper is Basic Grey and the buttons are Buttons Galore and More. This is kind of a simple card and I feel like it needs more but I had probably better leave well enough alone! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By challenge!
    Love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia this is one fantastic card that image is so beautiful and it doesn't need anything else the image and sentiment is just perfect.

    If you e-mail me your address I will get some images done for you my e-mail is on my blog or to save time it is coldwaters2@googlemail.com

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. What wonderful snowflake charms! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Something:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, your fairy is gorgeous and those snowflakes are perfect.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple is good with this image, lets her shine.
    Love how you used the ribbon. Buttons are a great touch, I love them. Very nice, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, love your card :o)and the title of your blog is brilliant by the way, made me chuckle :o)

    ReplyDelete