Sunday, March 7, 2010

life is good!


The movie for inspiration at the Cinema Saturday #69 Challenge is Dan in Real Life. My husband and I went to the movies to watch this when it first came out so it has been a while since I have watched it! It was a pretty good movie. I think that by the end of the movie, Dan realized that his life really was good even with all of the troubles that he had! My son's birthday is this month so I made this card for him. You are supposed to make a collage on your project so I created a collage of all the things that he likes! He likes to hunt and fish, he is a track and basketball coach, his teams are the Eagles and he loves his family! Everything is a sticker except the eagle which is Quikutz and the letters are Thickers. The patterned paper is SEI. I love making collage cards! I am also entering this into the Allsorts Challenge #42-Just for Men. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome Collage!!! A great reminder for your son that LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! Love the collage loook! stunning work! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, is he going to love this or what? Everything he loves on a card. Wonderful idea! Great elements to the card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning Julia.

    So much gorgeous detail on one card and such brilliant colours too.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia

    this is stunning so much details...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia, your son will love this. I adore it when a card is made to suit just the person is going to. Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia.
    I love the Sentiment... I think all of us need a reminder once and a while to realize how good we really have it. Great Collage. Your son will love it.
    HUGS
    BROOKE

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful collage card Julia! I LOVE the sentiment and how you created a collage of all the things that your son loves - he is going to love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday dearest Julia!!! Big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful collage work and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia, you do such great collage cards! They always have such great depth & texture. He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete