Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Hope everyone is having a Happy Easter! I have created this card for 3 challenges.

Basic Grey #17-a sketch by Martine
Stamp Something-Pink Somethings
Our Creative Corner-Break out the buttons

I was going to enter this into the Penny Black Challenge but I forgot to use something checked! Oh well, I will have to make another one! This is a Penny Black stamp and the saying is StampinUp. I stamped with image with Versamark on a glossy panel and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then rubbed pink ink on it. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Bittersweet. I embossed the panels with the Cuttlebug and added buttons. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the coolest stamps and I love your idea to distress it after embossing and those papers are beautiful!!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those flowers just pop off the paper! Love your technique and all the pinkness!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the multi shades of pink! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatuiful card. Love the white image and all the pretty pinks with the fun details Thanks for playing along at stamp something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, love this card and your treatment of that fab PB image is stunning!! Fabulous use of the Bittersweet papers and wonderful details - so elegant.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an sweet card! I love the colors of those buttons. They coordinate perfectly with your paper. Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty...I absolutely love it ;)

    ReplyDelete