Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cinemas Saturday Challenge #79-New Moon


The movie for inspiration at the Cinema Saturday Challenge is New Moon. I was one of those crazy women watching it the day it came out! My daughter took me to see it for my birthday last year. It was fun spending the day with my daughter and the movie was pretty good too! I guess that I am Team Edward because he is Bella's true love but Jacob is awful easy on the eyes! The inspiration for this card is this dialogue:

Edward-You just don't belong in my world, Bella.
Bella-I belong with you.

This is a round card. I used a template from The Cutting Cafe. I cut it out of a blue panel. I free-handed the land with an embossing pen and embossed it with Verdigris embossing powder. The letter stickers are Cosmo Cricket.You are supposed to use silver on your card so The words and image are backed with silver. I also embossed the red heart (StampinUp) with silver and added a silver heart. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your take on "New Moon"....very original! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I needed a movie card fix.
    Wonderful as always. Love the round world card and all that embossing powder in verdigris
    is perfect!! Very creative, Miss Julia.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it..thanks for playing with the Cinema Saturday Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soooo love this card Julia!! It's got kind of a folk-art feel that I love, and the colors really complement each other. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that line!!!! Great card♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your inspiration. An Awesome circle card.

    ReplyDelete