Wednesday, August 25, 2010

you're so fabulous!


I think that I am stuck on making bright cards! I guess there could be worse things! I have created this card for 2 challenges. Stampin' for the Weekend #45-Anything Goes and Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #68. The stamp is Stamping Bella and the saying is Hero Arts. The paper is Sasafrass Lass. I embossed the image with black and the saying with black embossing powder.I chalked the background. I used a glue pen and added the blue flocking for the dress. I got it in a kit so I am not sure what the technical name is for it! I added red bling and ribbon. the bead flower is K&Co and the punch is Martha Stewart.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is just sooo adorable, Julia!! Love this cute image with your sponging, and your woven ribbon is just perfect! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! Hugs!

    Connie M.
    MMGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia this is fabulous. What a fantastic job you did with that side panel treatment. It looks awesome. Your image is just darling. Great job on the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and image and i love what you've done with the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the SFTW challenge and good luck :o) Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image, Julia. Love the colors you chose..........and the lacing is fantastic.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Julia! I love this bright little card. Really I would say DEE-licious jewel tones. The lace up is totally my favorite! A girl needs her bling, and your card is rockin' it girl! Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge with us this week. Your card is really wonderful!

    Yours,
    Holly R. Moore
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete