Sunday, October 24, 2010

a trick-or-treating Edwin


I can't stop coloring the Magnolia images that Sue sent me! I have created this card for 3 challenges:

Stamptacular Sunday #82-Halloween colors-lime green, orange, purple, black and white
Mojo Monday #161
Creative Inspirations #83-Spooky

I colored Edwin with Copic markers and cut him out. The saying is Queen Kat Designs that I embossed with black. The cat is Queen Kat designs that I stamped with black embossing powder on black paper and cut out. The purple and green paper was cut with decorative sissors. The background paper is Moxxie and the orange strip is My Minds Eye. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julia

    A super spooky creation .. .. in a good way.

    Lots of gorgeous layers and great backing paper.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooo sweet!! Love the fun papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwin looks a bit spooked.....that background paper is wonderful! Glad you're having fun.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling scene Julia! Love that black cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Edwin, especially his coat! Great card, love the black designpaper, really suitable.
    Thanks for joining us at our Halloween colour challenge at SSC and happy crafting Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooktacular card!! That black cat is awesome! Thanks for joining us at SSC

    ReplyDelete