Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Scene


I have created this card for 3 challenges.

Creative Inspirations #87-Winter Wood Land
Just Us Girls #60-Color Challenge-deep red, white, black, gold
Truly Scrumptous Sketch Challenge #46

I stamped the image by Northwoods Rubber Stamping, Inc on a white glossy panel with black Stazon. The saying is StampinUp. I added Dazzling Diamonds. The punch is Martha Stewart. There isn't much to say about this card because it is pretty simple. I like the way it looks though, sometimes simple is better! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Goodmorning Julia, you're so right: 'less is more'!! Lovely card! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for playing at Truly Scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julia that scene looks wonderful so is the verse, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so glad to see that you posted this card with this image. I have this stamp and have not used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration to get it out and use it! Great card. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect pairing of a sentiment with this beautiful image! So pretty on the backdrop of the JUGs colors! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete