Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hoo loves you?

Happy Father's Day! Hope everyone had a great day! My son had foot surgery so we went over to his house and cooked out. I think my hubby had a good day. I had time to make a card for a few challenges.
Sketch Saturday #160 
Creative Inspirations #116 -Blue, Green and 1 other color(I added yellow)
PaperCrafting Journey #12 Our Feathered Friends
The images are Hampton Art. They came in a set with frames, owls and sayings. I embossed them with blue embossing powder and colored them with Copic markers. I am not sure of the paper manufacturers, some scraps I had lying around. The border punch is Martha Stewart and I added gems. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, great mix of papers and colors. Owl is cute too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabulous card julia, love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of papers, they work so well together
    Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! I love the sentiment - so fitting! Thank you for joining us over at PJC.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete