Sunday, July 14, 2013

One Stop Craft CHallenge #234-Summer Colors

It is time for another One Stop Craft Challenge! The challenge this week is Summer Colors. We have a new sponsor this week, it is SK Digis They have provided a prize this week and also gave the design team some digis to play with, I chose Bo the Dragonfly.  Here is my card:
I chose yellow because that is surely a summer color! I printed out Bo and cut him out and colored him with Copic Markers. I also added glitter to the wings. The saying is Hero Arts.  I added flowers, punched leaves and a punched border. Go check out The One Stop Craft Challenge because the design team have created some awesome projects! I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Play Date Café #190-Burnt Umber, Honey and butter
2 Sisters #152-Make it Sparkle
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie-pie!! very sweet card :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters Tracy x

    ReplyDelete