Sunday, August 4, 2013

One Stop Craft CHallenge #237-Keep it Simple

It is time for another One Stop Craft CHallenge! The challenge this week is to Keep it Simple, make a CAS card! The sponsor for this week is Fred She Said.  They are donating a prize to the winner. I didn't use a sponsor this week because I needed to make a wedding shower card for a friend. Here is my card:
I tried to use here wedding colors-peach and navy blue. The stamp is StampinUp and the saying is Inkadinkado that I embossed with white embossing powder. I ran the white panel through the Cuttlebug and through the Spellbinder. I also added small gems to the umbrella. Go check out The One Stop Craft Challenge because my fellow design team members have created some fabulous work. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment