Monday, June 1, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #40-Wedding and The Cuttlebug Spot #33 Take out your coloring tools


The challenge at the House Mouse Challenge Blog was to do a wedding, love or anniversary card. The challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot was to use a colored image. I decided to give the little mice an outdoor wedding! I colored the images with Copic Markers and chalks. I Cuttlebugged and inked the grass, hand cut out the tree but stamped the limb and bird and saying with Hero Arts stamps. The House Mouse stamp is Playing Dress Up. I added the flowers and the bling. This card was fun to make even though there was a lot of sissor work! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. This is the same image I am working with. Love your outdoor wedding theme, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp! I have it but haven't used it yet! Great job on the card! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. KarenB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia what a fab idea an outside wedding is perfect with this glorious weather and very different. I love your card and those mice are so sweet.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...how cute are the little mice! Great job on coloring too! Thank you for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Julia!
    Your coloerling is beautiful!!!
    And outdoor image is nice idea.
    Good job!!!

    Thank you visiting my blog yesterday.
    I answerd your questions on my blog.
    Please visiting my blog again.

    http://pinkrosegarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and love those mice--they are too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute Julia! Looks like a fun sedding! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww, an outdoor wedding... Lovin' that bird you put in the mix. Cute card you've made here, scrapperjulia ;)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia this is gorgeous - it really brought a smile to my face. Love the scene you've created - it's brilliant.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT A WONDERFUL OUTDOOR SCENE YOU HAVE CREATED FOR THE HM BRIDE AND GROOM... SO VERY
    CREATIVE.... SUPER CUTE IMAGE - IT IS ONE OF THE VERY FIRST HM STAMPS I BOUGHT. THANKS FOR JOINING US AT HM&F
    HUGS... PAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's absolutely adorable! Glad you played along with us at The Cuttlebug Spot challenge!

    ReplyDelete