Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mojo Monday #89 and Allsorts Challenge Week 3-Curly/Swirly


I did this card for 2 challenges. They are having a contest at Mojo Monday and at Allsorts Challenge you are supposed to make a "curly, swirly" card. I hope this card is curly and swirly enough! I colored the image with Copic Markers. I bought this stamp set a few years ago at a scrapbook convention. It is from Savoir Faire but the sun is StampinUp and the papers are from StampinUp too. Summer is on the way so here is a preview card! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Lovely card! Gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I like this one. Must be all that inky black (LOL... you know me). That's a gorgeous flamingo. Love her (his??) legs. I think its just swirly enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, what a fab image and colouring super.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love the image and the bright colours thanks for joining us this week hugs kirste...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fun card! Love the summery colors and images. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gret card and great blog... I browse a little and like all I see. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete