Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Favorites-DT call for House Mouse Challenge


I made this card to try out for a Design Team spot at the House Mouse Challenge Blog. I decided to use all of my favorites! I used my favorite stamp Dragon-flying and the saying is Verve. I used my favorite patterned paper Basic Grey Wisteria. I used my favorite colors, blue and green and I also love dragonflies thus the dragonfly charms! I colored the image with Copic markers. I also added Copic markers to the saying. I also added a lot of Dazzling Diamonds to the saying, the wings, and even the Cuttlebugged green panel. I also added Prima flowers with bling in the middle. I also used my favorite sketch that I used on my last card from the Basic Grey Challenge. If I don't make the team at least I have made one of my favorite cards! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I really LOVE it! Good luck on the DT position!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the charms and great choice of colors! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mice are just darling and what a great layout! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try to get a card made too. It is one of my favorite challenges and I have a lot of stamps. Your favorites on this card are wonderful. Good luck, looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dragonfly charms ...they're perfect! Very cute card and a great sketch/layout! Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I'm trying out too! I wish you the best of luck! Wouldn't it be great to be on their team?! Again, good luck! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck Julia, your house mouse cards are always adorable this one is great with a mix of beautiful things. You even tempt me to go cute with your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete