Sunday, December 19, 2010

Safari Tilda

Got another card done today while the boys went hunting. I did get out to take my Mom to the store. The ice and snow are starting to melt! I have created this card for 2 challenges.

Just Magnolia #86-Mina's sketch
Sir Stampalot-December Challenge-travel the world

I think that I am done making Christmas cards! This was a nice change. Wish that I could go where Tilda is going! I colored Tilda with Copic markers. I sponged grey and blue around the edges. The papers are Basic Grey and the saying is a sticker. I cut the flowers and leaves with the Cuttlebug and added gems to the middles. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous this is just perfect for our challenge at Sir Stampalot, Tilda looks as if she is going to have some fun on a Safari, lol, thank you so much for joining us this month.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable and so beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!!! Loving the splash of pink! Hugs JUls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining our "Travel the World" challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image, makes a great little travel card. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Juila

    Know what you mean about needing a change after all the Chrismtas cards and this is a really lovely creation.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute this Magnolia boy...you made him comme alive!!
    Good Luck over at Sir Stampalot and thanks for sharing
    Lina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Magnolia card is super fun! I love it!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete