Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge Mid Month Reminder

It is time for The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge #7 Mid Month Reminder! For Challenge #7, you are to use this fabulous sketch by our very talented Ingrid, along with an animal on your card or project.

Our generous sponsor this month is Lili of the Valley. You can win a gift voucher for their shop.! Here is my card:

I decided to make a fun  card using a digital image by Michelle Perkett called Cal, The California Surfer Cow. He is colored with Copic markers. I used a technique called Iris Folding for my wave. I had done this in a class but had to refresh my memory and print a pattern from the internet. I used various patterned papers and the patterned paper behind the cow is Making Memories. The saying on the sign is Verve. The kraft paper is stamped with a StampinUp background stamp to look like sand. I added 2 flowers and punches by Martha Stewart. Go check out some of the other cards by my other talented DT members and you have until the end of the month to enter this fun challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment