Friday, April 15, 2011

The Fuzzy Wuzzy Mid Month Reminder Card

It is time for the Mid Month Inspiration card at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge # 8 . This month is a photo inspiration. Here it is:
We are sponsored this month by the very generous Tickled Pink Stamps! Kellie has added another fox image for a prize! I have used one of the foxes called Rockin' Emilio for my card.

I have colored Emilio Fox with distress inks. I did use Copic markers for his scarf. The paper is Die Cuts with a View. I used a lot of texturs on this card.The backgound behind the fox is cut by the label Spellbinder and a mesh sheet. The saying is a rub on rubbed on a piece of cloth cut with the Spellbinder. The gold panel has been run through the Cuttlebug music folder. I added swirls by Memory makers and gem flowers and a sparkly bird. I used the sketch at The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #98 and I am entering in the Spoonfull of Sugar #147-All Creatures Great and Small. Go check out the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge, my fellow DT members have added some fantastic cards! You have until the end of the month!

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute Julia!! Love the textures you've included and Rockin' Emilio is coloured wonderfully!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some awesome inspi fro our readers and potential entrants :) Love what you have done with Emilio - he is so cool :)
    Amazing Julia :)
    Hugs ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun card and the image totally works with this weeks Sketch! Thank you for playing along with us...hgus ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image! Your flourishes are so pretty and sparkly!Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.
    luv n huggz
    Jen
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete