Sunday, December 18, 2011

My last Christmas card

I have made about 20 of these tonight. I went simple so that I could make a lot, fast! I masked off the outside of the white card and sponged green ink in the middle. I then stamped the winter cabin scene by Inkadinkado. The Merry Christmas is by Verve and the saying on the inside is Stampin Up. I stamped the scene on the envelope also. I added glitter for the snow.  I am entering this in the CASual Friday Challenge #32  make an envelope to match your card. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, looks like you're on the same treadmill as everyone else, trying to finish everything up at the same time and running out of time. This card is beautiful. Love the scene and how you used it. When I learned to stamp, the woman that first showed me, always decorated the envelope with part or all of the stamp used on the card. Lovely cards.

    In case I get too busy this week, just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. Hope you have time to enjoy the festivities and family. Big year coming up for you, so excited for you.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is one beautiful card and envelope!Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week and I hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete