Saturday, February 2, 2013

The One Stop Craft Challenge #214 DT Card-Anything Goes

It is time for another One Stop Craft Challenge! The theme this weekk is really easy-Anything Goes! We have a new sponsor this week. It is Floppy Latte's Digital Designs and they have donated a fabulous prize and also gave the design team some digital images. I picked this flower and added a sentiment. Here is my card:
I colored this beautiful image with Copic markers and the saying is My Sentiments Exactly. I sponged the edges with distress ink. The paper is Adorn It and I added ribbon and bird charms. Go check out The One Stop Craft Challenge because my fellow design team have came up with some awesom projects! I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me #118-Use your favorite embellishment-charms
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: