Saturday, February 23, 2013

The One Stop Craft Challenge #217 Design Team Card-For the Kids

Hello! It is time for another One Stop Craft Challenge! I hope that everyone had a great week! This weeks challenge if For the Kids. This will give you a chance to make a card or project for the little ones in your life! We have a prize for the winner. Here is my card:
The image is My Favorite Things and the saying is Hero Arts. I colored the image with Copic Markers. The papers are Sassafrass Lass and the embellishments are Creative Imaginations. Go Check out The One Stop Craft Challenge  because my fellow design team members have created some awesome projects! I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Moving Along with the Times-a sketch
Oldie but a Goodie-Bright Colours-I have had this patterned paper for several years.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: