Saturday, September 19, 2009

Birthday Fun!


I made this card for 3 challenges.

House Mouse Challenge #52-A year in review. You were supposed to pick one of the past
52 challenges for your card. I picked #44-paper tole
Stamp Something-favorite paper or colors-my favorite colors are green and blue. I like
these fun papers from Scenic Route.
Inspirational Card Sketches #34-I used the sketch from this challenge

I wanted to try my hand at paper tole again. The first time I used the paper tole technique on a big image.I wanted to try this on smaller images so his time I used this technique on the popcorn to make them stand out. I colored the image with Copic markers. The saying is Queen Kat Designs. The papers are Scenic Route. I ran the panels through the Cuttlebug. I think this will make a cute birthday card for a little boy! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. I love the papers you used and this image is just so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable house mouse image. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great fun card, do you have all the house mouse stamps? :) The popcorn pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've found the perfect stamp to toll, those popcorn bits are flying right off the card!! The mouseys look great, and lovely fun papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is `beautiful` thanks for joining in with ICS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOO CUTE! I love this House Mouse image! Adorable!!! Great papers too.

    Thanks for joining us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that image totally puts a smile on my face!!! great job.. way to go with the IC sketch for this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Beautiful colors, fun paper and totally adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!!! Such a great image and those papers are wonderful!! thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Julia, those colours and papers are just stunning!!! Love your image, you've coloured it fantastically and great paper tole work, the popcorn is flying off the card.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete