Monday, September 7, 2009

One of my favorite stamps...Singing in the Rain


I made this card for 3 challenges and a 13 year old girl named Paige

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #103
House Mouse Monday Challenge #51-Song title/lyrics
Stamp Something-Your favorite stamp plus punches or die cuts.

My song inspiration for this card was Singing in the Rain of course! That is the name of this stamp! I colored the image with Copic markers. The paper and the saying is Deja View. I used my punches to make the flower with leaves. I don't know why I don't do this more instead of buying premade flowers!

Erin from Stamp Something asked us to make a card for her neighbor Paige who sustained an injury in a boating accident. I hope this little mouse will brighten her day. I will put it in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful stamp and colored beautifully. I love the papers and the flowers too. Great sentiment for this card too. Erin is going to love it............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the papers that you've used along with the image, the paisley compliments the rain drops nicely, and the colours are beautiful, as well as the colouring of your image. Cuteness!! Paige will love it!! And Julia, that flower is beautiful!! Great job, yes, you should do that more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is brilliant!! really made me smile! such a funny image! I have those papers lurking in my stash somewhere!! It has made me want to get them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great piece! I love this image and fab coloring! Paige will appreciate it as well :)

    Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Julia - just stunning!!! Love that image and you've coloured it so beautifully. Lovely colours and papers.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and perfect for this challenge! Great job! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete