Monday, September 28, 2009

Cinema Saturday #51-All About Eve and Mojo Monday #106


The Cinema Saturday Movie for inspiration this week is All About Eve. Well I got to watch part of this movie. I will try to finish it later because I am going out of town for a few days. I got the gist of it so I created this card. I went shopping today and bought some new stamps. Woo Hoo! One of them was this lady from Hot Off The Press. I colored her with Copics and cut her out and added her with pop dots. The saying is Queen Kat Designs which I embossed silver on black and cut it out. I added various black and white papers from my stash. I added the bling which was a requirement this week. I used the great sketch from Mojo Monday this week. Thanks for stopping by and talk to you all in a few days!

11 comments:

  1. Julia, I love your new lady stamp and the red....WOW. Looks great on the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Great job with this sketch!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome job with that sketch!! I just love your coloring of the image and that color combo makes everything pop!! Beautiful Julia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this lady in red is so sophisticated. Beautiful colouring too. Thanks for commenting on my card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavens! This is breath taking! {I have yet to join this challenge, but I really want to!} You've just done a super job of celebrating the glamor of that era movie star! I'm so impressed! Your color work is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you've used... black and white is always stylish (not that I EVER use it myself LOL) and your coloured image really stands out against the background. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia... How cute is your card... I love all the patterns in the black & white... The center image is just perfect... Way to totally ROCK the challenge.. We love ya..
    Hugs
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete