Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches DT Call


I found this challenge blog call Inspirational Card Sketches. They are looking for some Design Team members so I decided to make a card for it. I used the Up, Up, and Away stamp set from Verve. I ran the blue panel and the clouds through the Cuttlebug. I colored the images with Copic markers. I cut out part of the balloon, a cloud, part of the trees and put them on the card with pop dots. This was a fun card to make and thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. I like your card Julia. Good luck with the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! Just love those little trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning job! It is such a pretty card, very whimsical and FUN!!! I love this !!! GOod luck making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this is beautiful! love the bold colours! good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julia this is fabulous what a great scene love the colours and texture of the embossing its fab.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love those trees and the cuttlebug embossing is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has to be one of my most favorite cards of yours! You did an AWESOME job with this! All the detail and the overall look of this card is fabulous. If you are actually applying for the DT with this card, they would be nuts not to ask you! Great work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful card, luv the Verve stamps...have a wonderful evening!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby card, good luck with the DT...am loving those trees BTW, they are gr8.. Hels x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on this -- and good luck with your try at the design team -- you are worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! love the trees, the balloon, everything!

    ReplyDelete