Friday, September 11, 2009

Get Sketchy #5 and Flutter By Wednesday #74


Well here I go from making a shabby, male fish card to a pink, frilly, girl card! I guess I like to make a variety of different cards! I made this card for 2 challenges. I used the great sketch from Get Sketchy. You can't really tell it by the scan but the card opens at the circle. The image is from Faerie Song Art Stamps. I colored her with Copic markers and chalks with baby oil. I also added Dazzling Diamonds. The saying is Queen Kat Designs. I used a foam flower stamp with Brilliance ink for the background on the pink panels and I stamped the Hello with the same ink. The Get Sketchy blog asked you to make an embellishment. I made my flower embellisment by using Quikutz dies run though the Cuttlebug. At Flutter By Wednesday, Danni is celebrating her birthday all month and asked us to use pink on our fairy or butterfly card. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! Beautiful colored, great job! Thank you for playing with us at GS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image, lovely take on the sketch.
    Thnx for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove pink, and this is fab.
    Thanks for playing GETSKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet girl on a totally sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the name of your blog, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink...gotta love all that PINK! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. With Car Rental 8 you can discover cheap rental cars at over 50000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete