Sunday, September 12, 2010

An autumn birthday boy


It is a beautiful Sunday here, hope that everyone is having a great weekend! Creative Inspirations is having a Design Team call using autumn colors. I also created this card for some more challenges.

Creative Inspirations-DT call-use Autumn colors
Penny Black #118-Men/Boys card
Stamp Something-spot and stripe something
Allsorts #69-Autumn Colours
Get Sketchy #55

I colored this Penny Black image with Copic markers. I also colored the flowers with Copic markers. The paper is Basic Grey. The saying is a rub on and I punched the leaves to go with the flowers. I sponged around the image with 2 kinds of brown ink. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous.......luv the cute little boy ~ good luck in the DT call xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card,love the little boy image.

    Thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    Our suster challenge is looking for new DT members http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody does little boys like Penny Black. He is adorable in his fall colors!! Love the layout of the card. Good luck with the Dt Call.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card hun, Good Luck with our DT Call at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable little guy and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous card, love the colours & the image is just so cute
    Thanks for joining the challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute male card julia..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for the challenge and I so love your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just precious - reminds me of my Grandson! Your coloring is perfect - thanks so much for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh this is adorable, I love your colour choice and gorgeous colourwork on the image so cute, thanks for joining us at pbsc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete