Friday, September 24, 2010

Princess


My friend Sue sent this Magnolia image to me. I don't have any yet, I might have to invest in some. I rearranged my stamps tonight and I have a LOT so I don't know where I would put them! I created this sketch using the sketch at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #72. I am also entering it in the Colour Create Challenge #54-all white. I colored the image with Copic markers and added Dazzling Diamonds to the wings. The saying is a rub on. The background paper is K&Co. The background that the image is on is run through the Lace and Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folders. I added lace and pearls down the side. I also added white flowers with pearl centers and punches by Martha Stewart. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Julia, I love the textures you've added and all the vintage flair!! Say, I have a small stack of stamped images for you, but lost all my email and address info when my computer crashed!! They really want to come to your house, they are NAGGING me!! Email me, yet again, with your deets so I can send them to you, they demand it, lol!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia this is just as sweet as it can be. I just love the colors and the pretty lace panel on the side. This little Tilda just can't help but melt your heart. Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I knew you could not last forever. Once you color one of these little gals, you will be hooked. Get your address off to Steph and I have some brand new ones I will stamp and send to you..........
    She is beautiful and love what you did with the card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julia this is absolutely gorgeous what wonderful colours and design and that image of Tilda I love so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty Julia! I love how the monotone background really makes the image stand out. And it's interesting too with all the texture. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. Wonderful card!

    Yours,
    Holly R. Moore
    MMDT - GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tilda image and your coloring is perfect! Love the lace and embossing. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, hope you will join us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMDT-GD

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Julia, I love this Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete