Sunday, September 12, 2010

indecisive...



I don't know what is wrong with me here lately. I make a card and then I redo it. This time I am not sure which one I like best so I will just post both and at least I have 2 male birthday cards! I created this for the Cinema Saturday Challenge #95-High Noon. I don't think that I have seen this movie. My husband and son loves Westerns. My favorite modern Western is Open Range. My son can quote this movie line by line! I also used the sketch at Stamptacular Sunday #76.

The first card that I created, the paper is Ella Blue and specialty star paper. The stamp is Paper Studio and the saying is StampinUp which is embossed with Sandstone embossing powder. I decided that I didn't care much for it so I made another one. I ran the blue panel through the star Cuttlebug folder and the brown one through the Clockwise Cuttlebug folder. I embossed the cowboys in the Sandstone and added blue square brads. Which one do you like best? Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous! Great take on our sketch challenge this week - thanks for joining us at SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A two-fer.......Both are great cards, but I like the first one the best! I guess because the cowboy is crisper in the brown than the white. And I like the background paper too.
    But, the embossed background on the second one is fabulous! Aw Shucks partner, I like them both!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww I love your embossed backs and the neutal colors here,,,,,,,,,so different,,,, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, what a stylish card you made, the embossed backgrounds are just great, great card for males this one and they are always so difficult. Thanks for joining us at SSC and happy crafting! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they're both great!! Wonderful colors and an awesome image! Love the embossing on both!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Sketch challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bucking horses and all the embossing! I'm so glad you could join our sketch challenge this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia, this is so cute. I love the western look. The stamp is so cute. Fabulous idea to create two beauties with the same stamp. Thanks so much for sharing it with us during our sketch challenge at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete