Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dazzle and Style


I am getting ready to go to my future daughter-in-law's wedding shower. Here is a fun card that I created this morning. I created it for 3 challenges:

Play Date Cafe #46-black, white and a touch of pink, gold or copper (I chose pink)
One Stop Craft Challenge #97 # -Fashion Through the Years
Inspirational Sketch Challenge #82

When I saw the fashion through the years challenge, I knew which stamp to use. It is Hot off the Press-Vintage Ladies. I colored it with Copic markers. The saying is Hero Arts. I used scrap houndstooth and paisley paper. I added a little Dazzling Diamonds to her hat. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card....really love the image you chose, Julia. So nice to see you in The Cafe once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish image and wonderful patterns in the background. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image, great background panels! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for your D-I-L, she'll be happy to know that someone recognizes her 'dazzle & style'. Wonderful job with the color splash, your card is also dazzling and stylish! thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a glam card. Loving the black and white with a splash of pink. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love that stamp. Great background papers too. Hope you had fun at the shower and the bride to be too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, so elegant, love the background, really makes the stamped image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dazzle and style--this card has it ALL! LOVE that image--and the splash of pink:) Great job:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete