Saturday, September 4, 2010

Have a bloomin' good day!


I have created this card for the Basic Grey Challenge #28-Paper Piecing. They are also looking for some more Design Team members. I would love to be on this team because I love Basic Grey! The Basic Grey paper that I used for this card is Sugared. The other papers that I used are Sandylion and Die Cuts with a View. The stamp is Pure Innocence for My Favorite Things. I paper pieced her dress and I colored the rest with Copic markers except her skin which I used chalks. I used a corner rounder punch. I used the sketch from Inspirational Sketch Challenge #81 and I am entering into Stamp Something-Cute Something. It is a beautiful long weekend here. Hope that everyone is having a great one and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, she is so cute. I like paper piecing, and I like her little dress. Papers are pretty and I love the mix you have used.
    Basic Gray woud be fun......good luck!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card... Love the image and the colour combination that you have used. Thank you for joining us at ICs this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing along with us at ICS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, just love those images.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Beautiful layout and your colouring is terrific!
    Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Julia and such a sweet MFT cutie! Love your paper piecing and gorgeous design too. Thanks for joining us at BasicGrey challenges and for entering the DT call. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete